Sunday, June 8, 2014

#23 Mobile Things
Thing 15


Infographics.

I had never heard this term before and had to do some research on what it exactly was.
I could not find Infographics Hub to download but did try out a few others.

The Best Infographics--a collection of infographics
Tried this one.  You can only view existing graphics and not make your own. I did find some cool guides about grilling meat and a infographic on when not to post on Social media sites. It had a lot of annoying pop up ads that I had to close to try and view the graphics.

How To Create Infographics--This app is a class on what are infographics and how to create them. There  are videos to watch. Very cool app!  This is a great app. I would recommend this to people, especially people like me who had never heard the term infographics before.

This is a really great thing for me to use at work. I am always trying to think of creative ideas for signage that gets peoples attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment